Free Premium u-Auctions script

This is the main u-Auctions News and Announcements for the u-Auctions website.
Free Premium u-Auctions script ---UPDATED on 09/18/2015 ----
Sorry but we stop giving out the free premium u-Auctions script for translating it. We will reopen this thread a different day but there is no set date as right now. --------------------------------

I will be giving away the Premium u-Auctions script for free to the people that help translate the languages for the Premium u-Auctions script.

What do i have to do?
You have to re-translate all the pages that is in the EN folder to your language.

How do i re-translate the EN folder?
1. Download the EN.zip folder from below.
2. copy the folder that in in the zip folder to your computer.
3. Open the pages in notpad++
4. Re-Translate all the wording that is in the pages to your language and please do not change any of the coding that is in the pages.
  • Make a duplicate of the EN folder and name it with the appropriate name: i.e. if you are translating to French you will need to name the directory FR
  • The first thing is to define the characters encoding your language requires at the top of the messages.inc.php file. The variable you must edit is $CHARSET. UTF-8 encoding should work with almost all the languages.
  • Next you'll have to define the document reading direction. The variable to modify is $DOCDIR and can have two possible values:
  1. ltr (left-to-right): this is the default and means the text must be read from left to right
  2. rtl (right-to-left): means the text must be read from right to left (i.e. Arabian, Hebrew, etc)
  • Once changed $CHARSET and $DOCDIR according to the language you are translating into, you will have to translate all the error messages and user interface messages contained in the messages file.
  • There will be a %s code in the lines of code in the messages.inc.php page do not delete the %s code. The %s code is used to pass data to the messages.inc.php page
What do i do when i am finish?
After you have finish re-translated the EN folder just re-name the EN to the language that you translated it to.
Examples:
French = FR
German = DE
English = EN

Upload your translated folder to this thread

Here is the list of the Premium u-Auctions languages that are already finished.
German = DE -> diplaselke
English = EN -> Jason
Hungarian = HU -> Mortymer
Indonesian = ID -> MagiMan
Portuguese = PT -> dmfreitas
Dutch = NL -> Xray19700
Romanian = RO -> JollyJoker

I will keep this list updated with the new languages.

After i have checked your translated folder and everything checks out OK then i will send you a PM with the premium u-Auctions code so that you can upgrade your account to premium. Then you will be able to download the premium u-Auctions script, themes and also be able to login in to the premium u-Auctions forums.
Hello Rene,
I finished the hungarian translation and made new pictures with hungarian caption.

Best Regards,
Mortymer

Attachments

Hello Rene,
I finished the hungarian translation and made new pictures with hungarian caption.

Best Regards,
Mortymer
Thank you Mortymer for your help on translating the u-Auctions language to hungarian. I will change your group so that you can download the Premium u-Auctions script.
tried download it in explore and firefox getting 64 kb file says bad end of archive and cant unpack it.
Fixed
Hello Admin

I have finished translating them into Indonesian.
and sorry, if the picture is not good

Best Regards,
Magi Bimas

Attachments

Hello Admin

Best Regards,
Magi Bimas
Hello MagiMan

I am having a problem getting the Indonesian translation to work. The problem is with the charset encoding in the pages normally the charset can be set to UTF-8 with UTF-8 without BOM and it would work but for some reason the Indonesian translation will not work with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.
Hello Admin

Best Regards,
Magi Bimas
Hello MagiMan

I am having a problem getting the Indonesian translation to work. The problem is with the charset encoding in the pages normally the charset can be set to UTF-8 with UTF-8 without BOM and it would work but for some reason the Indonesian translation will not work with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.

Hallo Admin

Sorry for the Indonesian file I uploaded yesterday, after I check it turns out there are a lot of mistakes. but I had to fix it.
please check again

Thank you

Attachments

Hello Admin

Best Regards,
Magi Bimas
Hello MagiMan

Hallo Admin

Sorry for the Indonesian file I uploaded yesterday, after I check it turns out there are a lot of mistakes. but I had to fix it.
please check again

Thank you

Thank you MagiMan for your help on translating the u-Auctions language to Indonesian. I will change your group so that you can download the Premium u-Auctions script.
Hi Jason,

Please find the translation to Dutch (The Netherlands) in this post as attachment.

Kind Regards,

DG2

Attachments

Hi Jason,

Please find the translation to Dutch (The Netherlands) in this post as attachment.

Kind Regards,

DG2
Hello DG2

I am sorry to tell you that i am having problems getting the NL language to work you will have to compare the EN with your NL language to see what is messing up the NL. You can also install the free u-Auctions script to test your NL language to make sure it is working. I did look at the codes in the message.inc.php page and did find some problems and that some of the lines was missing the " or ' at the end of line of code or had the wrong one. The starting " or ' has to be the same from start to end so it would look like this

Code: Select all

$MSG['181'] = "User's login";
or

Code: Select all

$MSG['181'] = 'User's login';
I am sorry to tell you that it didn't work and hope you can find the problem but the problem is only in the message.inc.php page.
I am sorry to tell you that i am having problems getting the NL language to work
Hi Jason,

My apologies, I missed a few quotes here and there.
I've tested the language now, everything seems OK.

Thanks.

Attachments

I am sorry to tell you that i am having problems getting the NL language to work
Hi Jason,

My apologies, I missed a few quotes here and there.
I've tested the language now, everything seems OK.

Thanks.
Hello DG2 i just tested your language file and it is giving me a white page like it is missing some quotes in the message.inc.php page. OK i know what was giving me the white page it is line 1300 in message.inc.php page you have a extra ' and the $system->SETTINGS['siteurl'] code is messed up on that line and there are few other problems. Install the free u-Auctions version and test your NL language in that version to make sure everything works correctly.
spanish?
Hello Jason,

Translation to Portuguese (Portugal) in attachment.

Attachments